We get a lot of requests for donations of all forms, so here is what we have come up with:
- You must be a 501(c)(3) non profit.
- Brooklyn Park Charity groups will be considered first.
- Once a month we will work with a group to hold an event at our taproom on a Sunday either from 3-6PM or 6-9PM. During the event we will offer $1 of each pint sold will go to the charity.
- We do not do beer busts.
- For youth groups, if you are selling something to raise funds for your activity we will work with you to have a table to sell at in the taproom. For example, Girl Scout cookies.
- If you support us we will do anything we can to support you.
- For raffles, silent auctions, etc., ownership meets once a month to decide on what events outside of the taproom we can support. You are welcome to submit your donation request to email@example.com, and we will get back to you if your group has been selected.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to submit for a donation request.