Want to come work with the Blue Wolf team? Here's what we have openings for currently:
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
At Blue Wolf Brewing our commitment to our guest’s come first. Before we move any further we need you to be committed to:
- Having an interest/knowledge of craft beer and be willing to share that enthusiasm with our guests.
- Providing a fun and memorable experience with every guest, every time.
- Being friendly, outgoing, and caring.
- Operating in a fast and detail orientated fashion.
- Working as a team because your teammates help make the hiring decision.
- If you’ve got time to lean; you’ve got time to clean mentality. No one likes to go to a dirty taproom.
- You must be available for at least 3 shifts per week. Guess what? We are in the hospitality business, so we work holidays, weekends, and nights. In fact, we are only open Thursday-Sunday, so make sure that will work for you.
- Serve beer, soda, and some snacks. We don’t have a kitchen, so there is no food.
- Greet guests, take their order, and make sure they have a memorable experience.
- Stand and walk for several hours a day. Lift up to 50lbs. Gotta change the keg sometime.
- Clean the taproom.
- Anything to make Blue Wolf Brewing the best.
- Passion about beer and the brewing industry.
- 21+ because we need you to try our beer so that you help our guests make the best decision.
- Experience in the restaurant/bar/brewery industry.
- Fun, energetic, do what it takes personality.
- A family run business with people who care and want to see you succeed.
- Unlimited growth opportunity. This is the ground floor folks, so get on board the Blue Wolf Brewery elevator and ride it to the top.
- Life experience, training, and beer knowledge.
- 20+ hour a week is available for this position.
- Industry leading pay and tips.
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
server/bartender: 1 year